Monday, June 8, 2009

Weenie Roast, Leyla & Cormac's Party & Ken's Birthday

It must be the beautiful weather or coincidence but we had 3 parties to attend to. 3!! We either have nothing planned on the weekend or it's super busy. I mentioned in my previous post that I made Jamaican Jerk Beef Pastries for the two parties.

The first party we went to was the WeenieRoast 2009. I love going to this particular party because Drew always makes really good smokey flavorful tri-tip in his smoker. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. Doesn't that look delicious?



We couldn't stay long but I snapped a few pictures of people before we left to go to the next party.



Leyla's house was next. It was Cormac's birthday so she invited a bunch of us over to celebrate and hang out. The food was again, amazing. This tiny Thai chick made this unbelieveable food. Savory tapioca balls filled with pork and little yummy bits, chicken wings, seafood salad & lettuce rolls. Oh man... she totally trumped my measly one dish of pastries heh. I was relieved that she brought all of that because I was starving by then. I would've eaten all of it if we stayed longer heh.



People pics...



The last stop of the night was Ken's surprise birthday at Old Wagon in Downtown San Jose. Melanie organized all of it and if I hadn't checked my voicemail the morning of, we would've totally missed out. I'm glad we didn't though cuz I had a blast! It was the perfect ending to a long day. Happy Birthday Ken! :)


No comments: