Saturday, April 18, 2009

Quick Card

Well actually this wasn't such a quick card to make but I had fun doing it so the time went by fast. I am totally addicted to stitching on cardstock. It gives the card some cool interest and I can do it while watching TV. I drew in the lines I wanted and then poked holes using my pokey tool and mat from the mat pack. This ensures evenly spaced stitches rather than doing it free hand. It also helps the needle go in way easier.

My inspiration for this card came from the very talented Kristina Werner. This was based on one of her Finally Friday cards: http://www.kwernerdesign.com/blog/?p=968

I made it into a Congratulations card for someone who is moving to England and getting married! I wish I could leave everything behind and move to England! Well not without Justyn... heh...



Oops! I guess it would help if I attached the leaves heh..


No comments: