Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cooking: Happle Pies

I recently stumbled upon this really adorable and modern blog called Twig & Thistle. Within this blog was a really cute apple hand pie DIY thing. I made my first batch over the weekend but since I wanted to give a couple to Ema tomorrow, I made a new batch just so it wouldn't be so mushy.

I decided to call them Happle Pies because 1) they make me happy 2) they're technically called "hand pies" so I merged "hand" with "happy" to get "happle".


Here's the link with the template & instructions: http://www.twigandthistle.com/blog/2009/02/diy-sweetie-pie/#more-785


And my pictures:




I strayed from the recipe and just eyeballed all the measurements. It came out better than my first batch. Who knew apple pie would be so easy to make? You don't even really need a recipe.

No comments: