Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day Review: Tanto Restaurant

Today, Justyn went out on another ride while I slept in. For lunch I had the lion's head stew and relaxed at home catching up on TV shows that I had missed while in Westford, MA.

He gave me a call around 1:45pm letting me know that he was at High Five pizza which is right near our house. I met up with him and the group he rode with to hang out. I had a couple glasses of wine and pizza. I'm proud to say that this was the first time I was able to eat pizza since our New Years Day food poisoning fiasco. As always the pizza was good at tihs place.

After lunch, we came home and relaxed for a while before going to Mother's Day dinner. A couple weeks ago, we decided on going to Tanto Restaurant. We had been there once before and remembered it as being a good place with good food. The restaurant is set up to be an after work pub for Japanese business men. We sat on pillows at a small table for 6 (my parents, my sister, Justyn, his mom and I). I don't remember exactly what we ordered and because I'm tired, I'll just show you what we ate. It was all very good and I highly recommend the ochazuke (sp?) and peach calipico (cow piss haha I know.. funny name).

No comments: