Sunday, May 13, 2007

Day 3

This morning instead of waking up early, I woke up at 6:50am. I didn’t need to be in the office until 8:00am so I took my time ate a small breakfast and went on my way. The jet lag was not as bad today and it was a fairly slow work day. I trained the new employee and reinforced some processes. Soon after that, he was on his own computer working away like a good little bee. I got more chances to hang out with some people that know me by name, so that was cool. One of the ladies recommended a great Thai place that’s in Chelmsford so I chose that as my dinner destination. I still wasn’t comfortable eating at a restaurant by myself so I opted to get takeout again.

I ordered Crispy Thai Rolls and Pad See Eaw (or Ew). But it wasn’t “Ew”.. it wasn’t great either. I’m still proud to say that some of the best Thai food I’ve had is back in the bay area. I also stopped by the liquor store to purchase another bottle of wine. I thought that white wine would be more suitable for tonight’s dinner so I got Luna Di Luna Chardonnay Pinot Grigio. I gave it a quick chill before opening the bottle and pouring myself a glass. Not bad.. light and refreshing for a warm spring day. I feel bad for everyone at home since it’s swelteringly hot. Haha!

No comments: