Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Wine Snobbery

Originally Posted on 02/02/07

Lately, Justyn and I have been on a total wino trip. We've been to Napa twice within a couple months and have really enjoyed trying out different types of wines. Peju, Provenance, Milat, Whitehall, Sterling.. the list goes on and on. The method of storage hasn't been the best. We have been keeping all the wines in a cabinet that I got from Craigslist a while back.

Recently, I thought... why don't I get a wine fridge? I looked online and they didn't seem affordable. I wasn't looking for anything fancy really.. just something to keep the wine at a cooler temp during the summer. So I was started cruising on CL and stumbled upon the perfect fridge. Not only was it a good price ($60), but it holds up to 12 bottles of wine. Awesome! I immediately contacted the seller and today we picked it up.

Total wine snobbery at it's finest. It even fits well above the aZn looking cabinet.



No comments: