Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Our Christmas Tree

I'm finally posting a picture of our Christmas tree. This year has been seriously hectic trying to get Christmas presents ordered, wrapped, cards created, mailed out, etc... I am seriously ready for a break next week. I love Christmas with a fierce passion but sometimes it gets overwhelming. I never want to leave anyone out when it comes to Christmas cards so I've been trying my best to crank them out. Next year, I'll definitely get them started waay sooner. Maybe even starting January 2011. Hey.. don't judge me.

Suprisingly we got our tree decorated in less than half an hour. No joke. I was shocked and disappointed. I really wanted to take our time and make it an enjoyable thing but we had so few decorations that it went by super fast. Don't get me wrong, it was still fun but I wish we made it an event or something. We've decided on a tradition of picking out a random ornament each year so that we have less and less ball ornaments. That means every year that passes, the tree will mean more to us than ever before. Cheesy right? Ah well..

So here it is... our tree :)

1 comment:

-Susan- said...

A very Merry Christmas to you Jaded - One! I love your tradition with the Christmas ornament. After 37 years of marriage...our tree is full of wonderful memories. Not cheesy at all Ü