Sunday, October 3, 2010

Airsoft Weekend

This weekend we went up to La Honda where Stefano's grandparents cabin is to play airsoft. I didn't end up actually playing but I have to say this was the weekend I needed. It was so quiet and peacful.. just what I needed after a very stressful week.

We arrived Saturday morning and hung out while everything was being set up.


Meanwhile, I had breakfast with a lovely view on the woods.



I was supposed to be the photographer for the day but I wussed out and didn't want to be accidentally shot nor get lost so I headed back to the cabin and hung out there. In fact, I did get shot on purpose by Justyn so I knew it hurt.
For dinner, Jen made turkey burgers (nom!), with all the fixins and afterward we played Spoons.



The next morning we helped clean up and headed home towards Five Guys for some burgers and fries. Delish! If you're wondering... it's waaaay better than In N Out. Most noteably, their pickles are the best I've ever tasted in my life and contribute to making a lovely burger.


It was such a fantastic weekend. Thanks to Kris for driving and Stefano and Jen for inviting us. Stay tuned for Iron Chef in November :)

No comments: