Thursday, September 2, 2010

NAC: Yo Dawg!

There's an internet meme that features Xzibit. I'm not even going to try and explain it but you can google it if you're curious enough. Those that know the meme might appreciate this Christmas card ;)

A huge chunk of my time went into making the envelope, though through trial and error I was able to figure it out (after going through tons of cardstock). I think I'm going to start using printer paper to test out my ideas before I use the more expensive stuff.

I actually messed up with the "YO DAWG" part so I had to cover it up with the green piece but it worked out in the end.

2 comments:

Brianna said...

Thats a good idea to use printer paper first! I have wasted tons of cardstock on many failed attempts on cards!

JadedOne said...

srsly.. I'm about ready to make another run at papertreyink. I think their cardstock is thicker than Stampin Ups