Sunday, August 8, 2010

OFG KS 2010 Party

I'm really sad... this is a party that I look forward to every year and, sadly, it was the last one. I always get to see familiar faces and catch up with great people. Oh well, I guess this is an opportunity to keep in touch :)
I made Buffalo Chicken Dip which was devoured in no time. (Thanks Melly for the recipe! I changed a couple things but it's essentially the same)

Buffalo Chicken Dip

2 rotisserie chicken breast (from your grocery store)
8oz cream cheese softened
1/2 cup ranch dressing
1/2 cup Frank’s Red Hot
8oz shredded cheddar (save a bit of cheese to put on top)

Chop chicken (I did a fine dice) and mix with hot sauce, shredded cheese, softened cream cheese and dressing in a bowl.

Spread into an 8x8x2 baking dish.

Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 oven for 30 minutes.
Serve with crackers and/or celery/carrots.


Anyway.. it was good times. I'll miss every one of you if we never get to keep in touch.


Chunger did an amazing job with the photos. (Website: http://studio939.zenfolio.com/)

No comments: