It was just another day at work when I received a package from Bri. It actually arrived two weeks ago at my house but it was sent back to her since I wasn't home to sign for it. I felt really bad about it because it must've cost a lot to resend it but I am SOOO grateful she did.
Here's what I got.
- A bird pen which I'll use at work.
- A cute little tote which held all the goodies.
- Some fabric tape. When I saw this I literally gasped outloud because I've been wanting to use this stuff on my cards!
- A few very cute stamps which have actually renewed my inspiration for cardmaking.
- A couple packages of cute fabric flowers.
- A lovely handmade card :)
- A green tea face mask which I may try out tonight!
- One of THE necklaces that I've been wanting for a very long time. When I saw it I screamed haha.
- Some apple candy which I gave to Justyn.
- A swirley black frame.
Bri... words cannot begin to express how thankful I am to have you as a friend and to get this amazing package. Thank you sooo much! It totally brightened my day. You better brace yourself for what you're gonna get! I'm gonna go balls to the walls out on it hehe.