Sunday, October 25, 2009

Weekend Update & Gift Tags

I've had quite a busy weekend..

On Friday I went to Taryn's house to hang out with Ken and peeps. We had drinks and played a board game called Expose Your Self. Don't ask me why but for some reason I thought the game meant you had to do an expose on yourself instead of exposing yourself haha. Ken gave me tons of shit for that one.

Saturday Justyn and I woke up early since E-Ma came to pick up her flag garland for her sister's baby shower. Since we were up, we went to breakfast at Bill's in Downtown Willow Glen. We walked around a bit before catching an 11:40am showing of Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs. I was suprised that Justyn enjoyed it more than I did. After the movie, my sister came over and we all went to hit a few balls at the golf range. I was happy that I did tons better than my first and second time. I think I'm starting to get the hang of it :)

Today we went to the farmer's market/flear market across the street and picked up groceries for dinner tonight. I can't tell you what I'm making yet but it involves pumpkin ;) We also grabbed a couple pastor tacos from the taco truck. Sooo good. I normally don't like radishes but it gave the tacos a nice refreshing crunch. Right now I'm about to leave to grab a couple more things from the grocery store before I start on dinner. Stay tuned for the suprise and cross your fingers. I hope I can pull off what I'm thinking of doing!

Oh yeah.. here are a couple gift tags I just finished. I figure I'm going to make them match the Christmas cards I'm making.

1 comment:

-Susan- said...

Love them...I think I need to get started early and make my tags for Christmas!