Sunday, July 19, 2009

Richard Cheese

Last night, Ken, Justyn and I went to the Richard Cheese show at Bimbo's in SF. WHAT.. A.. SHOW!!! When the opening act came on stage, I thought I was going to be bored out of my pants. However when Richard Cheese came on stage he was hilarious, joking with the audience, drinking and sang some of my favorite covers. He even did a cover of the Three's Company intro and the Subway commerical haha! I was either smiling or laughing the entire time. It's too bad I didn't get a better picture of the action.
Waiting in line



Oh yeah... and before the show, we went to a place called Burgermeisters. Don't go there. The burgers are overpriced and lacked a wow factor. I had the Western burger with garlic fries. If you're going to charge $14 for that, it better be a damn good burger. Nope. The bacon tasted weird but I think it was the BBQ sauce that did it. Anyway, here are a couple pictures of my burger and Justyn's.


After the show, we went to a bar near Bimbo's and met some pretty interesting characters. For one, this guy was carrying around this white boombox which he later destroyed by accidentally kicking it.



Overall, I had an awesome time and I totally want to see one of his upcoming shows :D

No comments: