Saturday, July 18, 2009

Cooking: Blueberry Ricotto Pancakes

I couldn't sleep in yet again so I got up at 8:30 and went to the store. Justyn and I had watched Diners Drive-Ins & Dives on Food Network where Guy went to a restaurant called Amato's. This guy made his own ricotta cheese and put them in some blueberry pancakes. Justyn was drooling like crazy so I thought I'd be a good wife and get ingrediants to make some for him.



I don't normally make breakfast but I love the genius of Batter Blaster. It makes making pancakes easy with minimal mess. Plus there's nothing unnatural about the batter. It's all organic!



Justyn woke up while I was making these pancakes and helped me. The first 5 pancakes turned out either burned or collapsed. Eventually I got the tempurature right and they started turning out this luscious golden brown.



I didn't so much like the blueberries so I made a couple with only ricotta cheese. Those were OK.

No comments: