Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Cooking: Fried Rice

Alright... I finally went back to my roots! I did make a card tonight for one of KWerner's Color Inspiration challenges but I'm not gonna post it until tomorrow since I want an actual good picture in natural light.
Anyway, since we had a ton of leftover cinnamon chipotle steak from yesterday's dinner I chopped it up to make some fried rice. Weird right? Traditionally it's made with BBQ pork or even SPAM but not this stuff.



Justyn got home early again so I had him make me some rice so I didn't have to wait for it to cook when I got home. I don't know how much water to rice he added but the rice turned out perfect! I chopped up some egg & green onion and then threw it all into the wok. Well, technically I fried the rice first, then added some of the juices from the leftovers, some soy sauce and then the chopped stuff.

It came out really good. One of the best fried rice I've made to date.

No comments: