Friday, January 11, 2008

Our Last Day in Paris :(

On our last day in Paris, we went to the pastisserie to get pastries. In order for us to get to Lyon, Angel, Justyn and Sandrine needed to go get the rental car while Ashley and I took care of Sandrine's two kids. Oh boy... kids taking care of kids hehe. After everyone returned home, we made lunch at home and Virginia came over to say Bon Voyage. We packed up the car and said our goodbyes. In 5 hours we made it to Lyon...




Alright, I'm done posting for now. I've still got a bunch more to tell you guys about but you'll have to wait ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very happy to have got acquainted.....
Thank you for your passage to me david and alexandra joingne you has I for kiss

JadedOne said...

Hehe Sandrine? :) I miss you and the kids so much! Again, thank you so much for letting us stay at your place.