Friday, January 11, 2008

Flight to France

Man it's been a while since I've last updated my blog hasn't it? Well, the main reason is because I've been in France since December 15th. We got back from the trip on January 9th at about 1:00am and I've been exhausted ever since. So at the very least you guys deserve a mini post about the trip and what I've done. This trip was to celebrate our 1 year anniversary as a married couple. Oh yeah, and our honeymoon that we really didn't go on right after being married. Christmas, New Years and my birthday as well hehe. Angel presented us with this opportunity since she was already flying there with her daughter to celebrate her mom's 60th birthday. I have a ton of pictures to go through and I know there are some that I'm still missing, but this should hold you over for now.

We ended up taking BART to the airport since it would be a tight fit even in two cars which worked well. Here's a couple pictures of the beginning of our trip.



We took a flight out of SFO and before leaving, we absolutely had to have some good ole American food. We didn't have enough time in the morning to grab something from a real restaurant, so we opted for hot dogs and drinks at the airport near our gate.



Once we got on the flight, drinks were served and there was no way I wasn't flying without getting tipsy. Yeah.. we might've gone overboard here but whatever. We're going to France!!! Celebration times! We eventually got bored of sitting still in our seats so we went to go bother the nice steward. Do you still call them stewardess' if they're male? I have no idea.. Ashley (Angel's daughter) and I killed the other part of the flight by drawing crazy things on a barf bag hehe.



For the last leg of the trip, we slept for the most part and woke up to the stale smell of dinner cooking. Here's what we got to eat. Dinner consisted of either lasagna with salad, cookies and a dinner roll or chicken with mashed potatoes and green beans. Neither of them were very good, but when you're hungry, what're you gonna do right? We slept more after dinner and woke up to croissants for breakfast. We were very near our destination.

No comments: