Friday, June 22, 2007

Destruction!!

OK, after our disappointing meal at House of Kebob and a couple days later, Justyn's work was hosting a BBQ. Technically, I don't think I was supposed to be there, but his coworkers and boss know me so I suppose that made it OK. One of Justyn's coworker is an excellent chef. He and his wife along with some friends of theirs catered the BBQ. Cooking for an entire building is hard work! He had some chicken that was marinated in a mouth watering teriyaki sauce (better than mine!), ahi tuna served with a wasabi/mayo sauce, sweet potato salad (sooo good), grilled veggies (zucchini, portabello mushroom & eggplant), fruit salad and dinner rolls (they looked homemade). Everything was very good especially the potato salad. I always associated sweet potatoes with dessert, but this had a nice tart savory flavor to it. I need recipe!!! Hopefully Justyn will remember to get that for me.

Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of it, but here are a couple pictures of Justyn and I destroying servers Office Space style! This was a great stress reliever. I highly recommend it to any of you who are sick of corporate slavery. Back up in your ass with the ressurection!

No comments: