Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

We had so much going on for Halloween this year. Not to brag but we got invited to 6 different parties. There was no way we could make all of them so we went to whichever one we were invited to first. The first party started on the 23rd which was at Jason's house. Then on Friday, we went to Catherine's house. The highlight of the night was a group of guys dressed up as a team from Justice League. There was The Flash, Superman, Batman and Green Lantern. Unfortunately I didn't have a chance to take a picture of them as a group but I got shots of most of them. The food was great too. Catherine and her dad made fried wontons which I helped stuff with cheese and pork. Of course we made our pulled pork pizza rolls which were a hit as usual.
Oh yeah and here is the pumpkin Justyn carved. My pumpkin didn't turn out the way I wanted so I ended up throwing it away.
Last night we went to Julie's house for her Halloween shindig. She really went all out with the decorations. She even decorated the garage which turned out awesome. By this point my battery was really low so I only got a few pictures. I'm hoping I'll see some of the pictures that other people took and hopefully I'll be able to post them here. The best costume was Jack from Jack in the Box. He put so much time into making the ball head that it won me over.


Tonight I'm going to be getting over this massive hangover and practicing my Iron Chef dish. Wish me luck!

No comments: