Saturday, August 28, 2010

Cooking & Crafting: Piggly Wigglies

Last week Justyn mentioned that he was going to a potluck so we decided on making bacon wrapped pigs in a blanket. Instead of wrapping Lil Smokies in crescent rolls, we wrapped them in bacon first. Unfortunately, that means you have to par cook the bacon wrapped sausages first because they won't have enough time to cook when you go to bake them with the crescent rolls wrapped around them.



The last time I made these I used 1/4 of a slice of bacon but Justyn wanted to double it up so they took twice as long to cook.



Since the theme of the potluck is "white trash", I decided to make a little sign to match. I had some jazz music playing in the background which somehow inspired me to make it a little country'ish. I don't know how that worked out but I like it :)

No comments: