Monday, November 9, 2009

NAC: Snowflake Punch Happy Holidays

Yay! When I got into work today I found a Stampin Up package on my desk. You know what that means... I got my new snowflake punch! I also ordered some ribbon, natural ivory cardstock, dazzling diamonds, the medallion stamp & some dimensionals.

As soon as I got home I couldn't wait to use the punch. I had some old American Crafts chipboard thickers that I hadn't used yet so I made this card with them. The natural ivory cardstock & the ribbon matched perfectly to each other which made things a lot easier. I think positioning the thickers & handwriting the "happy" parts took the longest.

4 comments:

-Susan- said...

Jaded, your posts are really getting exciting! This card looks like something Kristina would create! I adore it! Had to smile when I read about your SU order...I ordered dazzling diamonds too...are we on the same wave length or what! So funny Ü. Did you see the stamp that goes with the snow flake punch on page208 of the catty? I had never seen it before! Can't wait to get it and play around with it. Looking forward to seeing what else you come up with. You'd be such a fun neighbor!

JadedOne said...

Susan - Where do you get teh catalog from? The only time I've ever gotten a catalog was back when they had the Spring one. Is the snowflake stamp on their online store?

-Susan- said...

Jaded, I'm a SU distributor! I thought you were one too. Go on my blog and email me.

JadedOne said...

Susan - I actually found the snowflake stamp you were talking about on SU!'s website :)

Nope.. not a demonstrator.. just really enjoy SU's products and crafting.