Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Halloween Album

My friend E-Ma's birthday was this past Sunday and I couldn't figure out what to get her. Of course, I made her the card but she wouldn't give me a clue as to what kinda crafty stuff she wanted. Instead, she asked that I attend a Halloween album class with her. I wasn't exactly thrilled with going to another class since my last two experiences were terrible. I felt rushed and wanted to make my project perfect. All the while, people around me were telling me that there's nothing wrong with making mistakes. *smacks forehead* Srsly? If it doesn't look good to me, I'm going to hate it.

Anyway, I decided to suck it up for E-Ma's sake.

Guess what? I enjoyed the class. The instructor was easy going, not minding that I changed the album up a bit. It actually looked quite different than what was intended but she was cool with it. I was also relieved that she cut the cardstock for the front, inside & back covers out beforehand. From previous experience, I had to cut out the cardstock by hand which took forever.

Here's the album. All I need to do is add pictures and it's done! The inside has 4"x6" slots for pictures and decorative pieces.. 5 pages total. I can't wait to fill it with Halloweeny stuff :)


Here's what the original album looks like:
(Courtesy of memoriesliveon.com)

1 comment:

-Susan- said...

Love the look of YOUR album! Creativity is the key..let your light shine and look what happens! Glad you had a good experience with your class. I can relate to what you said about previous experiences. You came out with one terrific project. You've been busy!