Tuesday, September 29, 2009

NAC: Noel

At this rate I should be labeling these posts as NACC (Not Another Christmas Card). I can't help it! This inspiration came from Andrea Walford's mistletoe card. She shows how to create mistletoe leaves using circle punches which I thought was really creative. (http://andreawalford.com/?p=3162) Instead of using two different sized punches, I just used my 3/4" punch to create the holly berries & the leaves. After some faux stitching on the punched shapes, I assembled some silver chipboard thickers from American Crafts to spell "noel". I kinda wish American Crafts would carry small thickers. These things are huge on cards!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur cards came out absolutely adorable! loving the stitches.
-es

-Susan- said...

Keep your Christmas cards coming! This one is wonderful! The big berries and holly leaves make me smile...thanks for sharing

Savitri said...

What a gorgeous card!!! LOVE the holly and berries!!

JadedOne said...

Thanks ladies :D It feels so good to hear your compliments from talent such as yours.