Saturday, June 13, 2009

KWerner's Color Inspiration # 54



Eek! If I hadn't checked the deadline today I would've missed posting my card. I wanted to try using Gimp to make the picture better but I just don't have time.

Today I need to make Jamaican Jerk Beef mixture for puff pastries because we're going to a BBQ tomorrow and today I need to make some mini artichoke quiches for an artichoke themed party.

Anyway, one of my friends needed a couple "thank you" cards and she really adored the Ali Edwards Technique Tuesday Loving Words stamp set so she requested that I incorporate that stamp with Kristina's color inspiration challenge this week. So, here's what I came up with.



One of my other friends sketched out some other designs that would be more cohesive. I may use those sketches for another challenge :) Thanks Selena!

5 comments:

DottyJo said...

This is so great, love it!

Jane said...

Great design!!

Sharnee Torrents said...

This card is gorgeous!!! The butterflies, the lines of colour and the wonderful greeting!! Mate what a super duper job!!! Top ten could be around the corner....
Smiles Sharnee

Stacey Schafer said...

very nice!

Winter said...

Very cute! Love the little butterflies!