Thursday, February 5, 2009

KWerner's Color Inspiration # 40



Here we go again! I honestly wanted to be a bit more creative but I was tired and couldn't muster up anything. I've used a similar layout before but I seriously love the rounded corner squares! I also couldn't resist using my new Heidi Swapp Love stamp. It's very similar to KWerner's handwriting. So here it is!
Oh yeah and what's up with me using two different tones of yellow? It looks more like the first color should be more of an orange than yellow. Oh well...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! I really love the squares.

Anonymous said...

Very fun and bold! Great layout!

Shawntel said...

Your card turned out beautifully! I like the rounded squares look too! Great Job!

Winter said...

Very cute card! I love the squares. I would never think of a valentines card with these colors, but that totally works! Great job!

Savitri said...

Very very cute! Love how you put the colors together and the design!

Hayley said...

lush card - may have to case this one - tfs

Ruby said...

I LOVE your card. I might have to case your idea if that's ok, it's great! x