Friday, January 2, 2009

Cooking: Sloppy Joe's

I was watching some TV over the past couple days and a commercial for Manwich kept coming up. I haven't had a sloppy joe in a LONG time so I decided to make it for tonight's dinner.

I must be getting rusty from not cooking for so long because I swear things were not going smoothly for me. Normally I'd have all my ingrediants out and prepped before I got to cooking but this time I was missing Montreal seasoning and Worcestershire sauce. I scrambled around the kitchen looking for this stuff and found the Montreal seasoning but not the Worcestershire sauce. I ended up substituting with A1 instead. That really bothered me so I think next week I'll cook at least three things to get my chops back.

Here's how it turned out. I didn't even feel like taking a decent picture but at least it tasted good. I served some sweet corn with it.

No comments: