Monday, January 5, 2009

Bored... :\

With Christmas gone (*sigh*), I don't have anything to make despite the fact that my sister bought me a bunch of new Papertrey stamps and ribbon. I also have a bunch of stuff I bought from twopeasinabucket.com. Well... poop.

Valentine's Day is coming up though! I have yet another reason to make stuff so tonight I made this little 2.5" x 2.5" card. I might turn it into a tag for Justyn's gift. I'm not sure yet. Just thought I'd share it with you guys :)



I guess I should also start listing supplies and instructions in case any of you are curious on how I did this.

Supplies:
Red cardstock (cut into a heart shape of your choice)
Black cardstock (2.5" x 2.5")
Acetate sheet (2 3/8" x 2 3/8")
Glue dots (adhere acetate square to black cardstock)
Pop "dots" (technically they were square but you can use anything to "pop" up the red heart to give it some dimension)
White pen (faux stitch & text)
Black & white ribbon (tie into a bow)

Note: I liked how the glue dots look against the black cardstock so I left them uncovered but if you want to cover them up you can. I wanted to make this card as simple as possible.

No comments: