Monday, January 19, 2009

Birthday Dinner w/ Friends

Since Justyn took me on the surprise trip to SF last weekend, I still wanted to hang out with friends for my birthday. So on Saturday night I planned a dinner at Tomato Thyme (my favorite Caltalian place). It ended up being a group of 6 peeps (me, Justyn, Ken, Alex, Dave & Janice). Besides the food, I loved the fact that our waiter was friendly enough to give us some markers to draw on the table. That ended up being a good laugh.

Here's a picture of what we had. (Justyn: Spaghetti & Meatball, Me: Beef Burgundy w/ Mushroom Raviolis, Ken: Olive Pizza, Janice: Sole w/ Risotto, I forgot what Dave & Alex ordered)


Then we went to a local bar called the Marmist (sp?) where we met up with some of Ken's friends and Cupini.

After that we went to another bar but I didn't get any pictures of that. I think my camera got confiscated at that point by Justyn and Ken since I was being annoying hah!

No comments: