Tuesday, November 11, 2008

New Project!

First, let me apologize to the foodies for not cooking lately. It seems as though my new projects have taken most if not all of my cooking time. Since cold weather is upon us, I will be cooking more since braising is my favorite method of cooking. You'll be seeing a lot of braised dishes in the upcoming months so don't worry.

Second, here's the project that I've been working hard on since early last year or maybe even earlier! It was such hard work.... hee hee. There were contributors though. I did not do all of this on my own. Thanks go to Tina, Jason, Angel's family and others for helping me consume enough wine for me to make this wreath. The wreath isn't entirely covered all the way around with corks, but I'm sure it won't take long for me to finish it. The front of it is fully covered so that's good enough for now. Right in time for the holidays!


No comments: