Saturday, June 13, 2009

KWerner's Color Inspiration # 54



Eek! If I hadn't checked the deadline today I would've missed posting my card. I wanted to try using Gimp to make the picture better but I just don't have time.

Today I need to make Jamaican Jerk Beef mixture for puff pastries because we're going to a BBQ tomorrow and today I need to make some mini artichoke quiches for an artichoke themed party.

Anyway, one of my friends needed a couple "thank you" cards and she really adored the Ali Edwards Technique Tuesday Loving Words stamp set so she requested that I incorporate that stamp with Kristina's color inspiration challenge this week. So, here's what I came up with.



One of my other friends sketched out some other designs that would be more cohesive. I may use those sketches for another challenge :) Thanks Selena!

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is so great, love it!

Sharnee Torrents said...

This card is gorgeous!!! The butterflies, the lines of colour and the wonderful greeting!! Mate what a super duper job!!! Top ten could be around the corner....
Smiles Sharnee

Winter said...

Very cute! Love the little butterflies!